The successful candidate will be working closely with Mr. Mechai Viravaidya, the Founder and Chairman of the organizations, as Project and Relationship Manager.
- The position’s duties include to work closely with the Chairman in all his responsibilities in meeting with local and international guests and partner organizations, including companies and government departments.
- To work with other team members in preparing project proposals and reports to donors as well as assisting with general correspondences.
- To follow-up on project implementation and budgets by liaising with rural operations teams.
- The applicant must be available to travel to operations in rural schools. A major part of the organization’s tasks is to address the needs and operations to the Mechai Bamboo School.
- To write project documents, proposals, reports and documentation in ENGLISH for meetings with outside partners and donors, including government departments.
- To handle ENGLISH communication with partners and donors.
- To be part of a team providing support to the Chairman in delivering the organization’s overall objectives and in following-up on implementation of organizational projects and programs, including fundraising.
- To travel with team members to project sites in rural Thailand.
- To be able to work out of office hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the organization’s needs.
- To respect the contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse team